HRALWAYS - Client IT
Looking for an Immediate Joiner.
Experience: 12+ years
Day Shift: 2PM to 11 PM.
Location: Goregaon West
Technical Skills: Microservices, Azure Cloud, Clean Architecture, Domain Driven Design,
Microsoft Technologies, Design Patterns.
• You will provide inputs for identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more
projects; develop design of applications, provide regular support and guidance to project
teams on complex coding and issue resolution with the objective of ensuring best-fit and
high-quality technical solutions within the area of technology specialization and in
compliance with guidelines, policies and norms
• You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Provide inputs for planning activities to meet non-functional requirements in project –
performance engineering track
• Participate in customer discussions during requirement analysis with a knowledge of
requirements elicitation and analysis tools and techniques like story boarding, use case
analysis, agile user stories, to understand system requirements and non-functional
• Leverage architecture frameworks, principles, models, patterns and standards like
TOGAF, Zachman etc
• to provide recommendations on solution architecture, implementation approach and
• Experience in Azure suite of technologies such as Azure functions, Logic Apps, API
management, Azure Kubernetes services, Azure Integration Services, Azure Storage,
Networking and Security Solutions etc
• Good experience in architecture, designing, implementing solutions built using
Angular/ReactJS, .NET CORE, C#, ASP
• NET MVC, Entity Framework, ADO
• Good experience in designing relational databases preferably using Sql Server, no- sql
databases using MongoDB/Cosmos DB
• Working experience in monitoring, logging, and orchestration of docker applications
running on Kubernetes in the cloud
• Experience in defining devops process using Azure Devops, designing build and release
pipelines and integrating code quality tools
• Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org