· Oversee the development, deployment, monitoring, maintenance, documentation and support of high quality, reliable & mission critical applications to meet the business needs
· Collaborate with the business to identify new business requirements and lead the technology team to deliver those requirements
· Digital Banking exposure is must.
· Partner with the other application development teams to front to back solutions that benefit the business
· Having an oversight responsibility for the related J2EE / Microservices Technologies teams in Onsite-Offshore model
· Lead a large team of resources
· Experiences in participating & running garages, review user journeys and measure the outcome & report
· Chair the review meetings and steercoms.
· Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
· 12+ years of technical leadership experience in J2EE, Microservice, Containerization, Spring, Oracle etc. technology, preferably in Banking Domain
· Extensive experience with application development using the J2EE technology stack for a service oriented architecture and deep understanding of data models with a view on application of these technologies
· Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Excellent analytical, communication, collaboration and negotiations skills
· Highly efficient in defining and meeting SLAs in order to satisfy and meet aggressive project timelines, and critical spontaneous requests
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written; articulate; must be able to communicate effectively with business executives
· Strong experience putting together and delivering both business and technical presentations Business focused; results oriented Excellent team building skills Strong leader; leads by example
· Strong mentoring skills
· Good organizational skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Must be skilled at Project Risk Management (Identification, Tracking, prevention / handling)
· Should have strong Java Application Design and development skills.
· Should have worked in Retail/ Corporate Banking, preferably in Digital Banking and Internet Banking domains
· Should have strong SDLC process knowledge.
· Exceptional Communication & Reporting skills.
· Outstanding leadership skills and the ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
- MUST HAVES:
- Minimum 1-2 years as Program Manager
- Must have 10 years of Java Development experience
- Microservices, Springboot, spring MVC, Webservices, PL SQL (Latest Experience/projects)
- Digital Banking exposure is mandatory (Banking domain experience only)
- Candidate must have technical experience including people management
- Education/qualification: BE, B.Tech, MTech, ME, MCA only.
- Joining time / Notice Period: Less than 15 Days
- ADDITIONAL GUIDELINES:
- Alternate Saturdays is working from Office
- Work from Office Mandatory
- For candidates relocating – Accommodation upto 14 Days will be provided
- Location – Belapur Navi mumbai
- Salary mentioned is including 25% variable(only if the candidate asks disclose this else do not. 60% monthly along with fixed component 40% will be quarterly)
- Buyout Option is possible
- EX Tech M or EX Satyam candidate – Mention the Employee ID
To apply for this job email your details to Candidatemanager@hralways.in