HRALWAYS - Manufacturing client
Modular Furniture Manufacturing Client
Company – Modular Furniture Manufacturing Company
Working Days – Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm
Location – Kandivali
- Enter orders, manage or escalate any concerns, and ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ concerns.
- Use creativity to design or explore the desired product requested if outside of the norm.
- Work with price lists and/or other department heads to determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing
- Resolve any billing issues by processing product exchanges and working with accounting department to refund or credit where necessary.
- Partner with sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure meeting and exceeding customers’ service expectations.
- Support sales and business development initiatives when new options are available or where it would appropriately support the customer’s needs.
- Issues credits, sends order acknowledgements and composes letters to customers and potential customers.
- Communicates with all individuals whose involvement impacts customer communications.
- Primary point of contact for customers, interpreting and implementing customer instructions for the company to produce custom manufacturing products.
- Updates’ customer records
- Prepares and sends quotes and provides written proposals to customers and potential customers
- Interfaces with Territory Managers and VP of Sales;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Assimilates customer credit information and provide to the Assistant Controller ,Track shipment status of customer orders.
- Proficient with telephone, call centre technology, and Microsoft Office suite
- Basic understanding of business math principles for job estimation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Associate degree preferred
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities at once with a positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience in sales, ideally selling a custom-manufactured product;
- Safety glasses with side shields are required in the production area
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English plus have adequate hearing and visual acuity
- Must be able to effectively communicate on the telephone while entering data on a computer
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Computer literacy on company-supported programs
- Demonstrated ability to read engineering drawings;
- Knowledge of ROM’s Quality Management System